Here’s one of my all time favorite blender recipes, it’s an extremely sweet and delicious marshmallow hot chocolate milk. This is pure bliss and can be made with white or dark chocolate or for the indecisive a mix of both!
What You Will Need
This recipe makes 2 or 3 small cups (16 fl oz)
- 11/2 cups (12 fl oz 375ml) milk
- 3oz (90 grams) chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped marshmallows
- Chocolate powder for dusting
How To Make It
- Place the milk into a sauce pan and heat until just before boiling. Alternatively place into a heat proof jug and microwave on high until the milk is hot.
- Roughly chop the chocolate into small pieces and add to the hot milk along with the marshmallows, stir until the chocolate has melted and the marshmallows are soft and gooey.
- Rinse the blender and cups in hot water to warm them slightly.
- Pour the mixture into the blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into cups and dust with the chocolate powder.