For the best frozen drinks Look no further than the Margaritaville blender and drink maker, it’s perfect for making that cocktail or smoothie. It will make professional looking and tasting margarita, smoothies, slushies and a wide range of other drinks.
In fact this blender machine can make a whole host of drinks, all at the touch of a button. Simple to setup and use the Margaritaville blender will turn that boring party into a memorable cocktail party everyone will remember.
Known as the Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, it has 4 pre-programmed settings so you can make a smoothie one minute then a margarita the next.
Margaritaville Cargo makes this blender and it’s not just the pre-programmed drinks that the blender that excels in, in fact any type of cold drink will taste so much better and be professionally made, including ice coffee.
The Six Models Available
- 450-watt frozen-concoction maker blends up to 36 ounces
- Dual motors for shaving ice and blending beverages; ice reservoir
- Manual shave/blend option for customized drinks; dishwasher-safe parts
- The Bahamas Frozen Concoction Maker with 36-ounce blending jar is an easy-to-use margarita machine that lets you easily create pitchers full of fun, tropics-inspired party drinks
- Machine features the No-Brainer mixing tool with measurements for making pina coladas, daiquiris, and margaritas. 400-watts of combined shaving & blending power
- Automatic shave 'n blend cycle mixes the right proportion of ice with ingredients; manual blend only/shave only cycles
- Makes up to 2.5 pitchers of frozen concoctions thanks to its extra-large ice reservoir
- Creates premium shaved ice rather than crushed ice like a blender, for an authentic frozen concoction experience. Key West Frozen Concoction Maker with 36-ounce blending jar for creating fun, tropics-inspired party drinks
- Includes 4 pre-programmed drink settings, plus automatic shave 'n blend cycle and manual blend only/shave only cycles
- Commercially UL approved with 550 watts of power and grounded three-prong plug
- Automatically mixes the right proportion of ice with ingredients
- Four automatic pre-programmed drink cycles
- 60 oz. jar capacity
- 4 pre-programmed drink settings: Margaritas, Daiquiris, Coladas & Smoothies
- Settings can be programmed to mix either half-chamber or full-chamber batch sizes
- Three 24-ounce blending jars automatically creates of 72-ounce of frozen drink per cycle
- Capability to create 6+ different drink types (margarita, daiquiri, colada, mudslide, mojito, smoothie)
- Rotating ice chute creates spectacle appeal
The Bahamas Margaritaville DM0500
The Portable Battery Powered Frozen Concoction Maker
Are you looking for a way to liven up your next beach party? A battery operated frozen concoction maker might be just the machine for you!
This is without doubt the best rechargeable, battery operated tailgating blender on the market today… [Read The DM900 Review]”
What Are The Advantages?
There is a manual button for you to use to fine tune the drinks you have made should you need to, this facility gives you two options.
One is to shave more ice into the mixture, the second is to blend the mixture longer, whatever you do you will be certain of one thing and that is you will have produced the perfect drink whether alcoholic or not.
This unique machine shaves ice perfectly resulting in the perfect amount of ice, so no more watered down drinks or chunks in your drink.
The blender is also very easy to clean and is dishwasher safe and when you have finally finished using your blender it will look fantastic on the counter.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
It’s very difficult to find any bad points about this blender apart from it being a little over priced compared to other drinks makers, some people do say the margarita blender makes drinks runny, but that could be by making the drink wrong.
One thing this blender is and that is its very addictive, and when your friends find out you have one they will always be round your place! Not really a disadvantage I know but the blender is very addictive!
What Do Others Think Of This Blender?
All in all this blender is a clear favorite amongst consumers and it is hard to find many people who dislike it.
All four of the Margaritaville machines score 4.5 stars on Amazon, with the DM1000 garnering 172 five star ratings from its 221 reviews!
The Margaritaville blender frozen concoction maker is perfect for making that cocktail or smoothie.
Yes, they are a little overpriced, but if you want professional looking and tasting drinks then this should be the only blender you look at when looking for a quality drinks maker.
The kids will have you making smoothies all the time and your friends will want to visit as much as they can when they realize you are a cocktail maker.
You and your Margaritaville blender will be the toast of the town.