A Wolfgang Puck food processor is an elegant and practical touch for almost any kitchen. There are several different models available, each of which offers its own unique qualities to the model owner.
The Wolfgang Puck food processor comes in various sizes, colors, and designs to accommodate a wide range of interests, tastes, needs, and kitchen decors.
The Wolfgang Puck WPMFP15 12-cup food processor offers a storage drawer for keeping blades stored neatly out of the way, a 12-cup bowl for working in, a 900 watt direct drive motor, and a pulse feature.
The WPFPRO35 model is a continuous-flow food processor that offers overload protection, has a 350 watt processor, offers two settings for speed, and a storage drawer. The work bowl accommodates four cups and there is a pulse setting.
The Wolfgang Puck seven cup heavy duty food processor has many of the features you know and love about a Wolfgang Puck food processor like the built-in storage drawer and the pulse feature. It also offers cord storage, a seven cup safety bowl, and a powerful 640 watt motor.
The Wolfgang Puck 3-in-one model offers the powerful combination of a Wolfgang Puck food processor, blender, and juicer in one. This model comes in several bright and festive colors (blue, apple green, orange, red, white, and black) that are sure to liven up any kitchen.
Not only is this model versatile, but it’s also easy to clean with dishwasher safe accessories. The blending jar holds 40 ounces and the device blends at 500 watts. The chopping bowl holds four cups and the appliance processes food at 600 watts.
- Several Wolfgang Puck models offer a storage drawer to hold blades that are not being used.
- Some models offer cord storage for convenience and to avoid a tangle of cords on your counter top.
- The four cup model is small in size which is great for those with limited counter top real estate.
- The seven cup model is neither too large nor too small. Some might even say it’s just right.
- The three-in-one Wolfgang uck food processor offers the advantages of three separate small appliances in the countertop space of one.
- Almost everyone agrees that the limited counter top footprint and easy storage are huge benefits to all Wolfgang Puck processors.
- The reasonable price tag of Wolfgang Puck processors is another advantage to keep in mind when weighing your purchasing options.
- There have been several complaints online about customer service among Wolfgang Puck representatives when problems arise.
- Some people find the four-cup model to be of limited effectiveness for chopping because of its smaller size.
- Other complaints indicate the product seems to break or stop functioning just as the manufacturers warranty expires.
There seems to be a Wolfgang Puck processor for almost every need. Though there are complaints about customer service and breakage it is always wise to weigh the pros and cons of making the purchase and consider purchasing the extended warranty.
Those who love the Wolfgang Puck food processor products really love them. Those who do not, really do not. There seem to be very few middle of the road reviews with these products. You’ll have to decide for yourself whether the pros outweigh the cons for you and if one of these food processors might be the one for your kitchen.
Where To Buy A Wolfgang Puck Food Processor
Est. $99 – $129 / Check The Price at Amazon